13 December 2010

Christmas Break & One Step Closer

Today marks our first week on Christmas break. I hate to say it but I am extremely happy to be done with the fall term. Even though my course load wasn’t massive, I found myself exhausted towards the end of the term. I am looking forward to a few weeks of relaxing, building a snow man with Melissa and getting back into the gym to really push myself to break some PR’s
On another bright note, OIT has decided to approve our Australia Endeavour! That’s right ladies and gentlemen; the school has finally come around and granted approval for Melissa and I to complete our final year of education Down Under. We have not gotten a signed contract from Flinders Medical center as of yet, but we are confident that the facility will not have any problems with the contract. Hopefully in a few weeks we will be able to tell you that the contract has been finalized and signed and that you can now begin donating your spare change (or spare dollars). As for now, keep the positive vibes headed our direction.
Thanks for the support, check back soon to see how things play out!
Chad

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh!! That is wonderful news!! Tell Melissa to call her sister.

    ReplyDelete